How do I get started?

The state of Utah is working very hard to allow more creative housing options like our detached ADU. To build an ADU you must have a single family home( no twin homes or townhouses) and it must be owner occupied.
Each city and neighborhood has different zoning regulations. There are some areas where ADU’s are not allowed. There are also some rules that differ by city. Rules about things like parking and door placement.
We are happy to help you navigate the process. We are here for you from design and permitting through completion. Give us a call!